Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday!


Today was another sunny, warmish day, that made me realize Spring will be here in no time at all. It was a pretty near perfect day, actually. For breakfast we went to a sugar shack in Deerfield and had the best blueberry pancakes of my life. Then, a brief trip into Target, (do I need a $15.00 bright blue metal bread box??? I think I do!! See picture below.)
After Target, we went for a drive, and for some inexplicable reason, I really wanted to drive around Hampshire College. Once we got there, I realized the Eric Carle museum was there. And it was open! Adorable museum, not that much to look at though. There is an exhibit on Golden Books. Remember Pokey Little Puppy? Too cute for words.

And THEN, in the gift shop (obviously), I found all sorts of Miffy postcards that I couldn't live without. So cute! I hung them in my studio, and will take a picture later. As of now, they are the only things in the room.
Sigh. There I am, already reminiscing about the day even though it was still happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment