Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh hiiiiiii!

I know, I know, I've been a terrible blogger. Here's what you missed in my life:

I went home for the weekend to see Wilco at the Solid Sound Festival at Mass MoCA, where I'm getting married in September. It was amazing, quite possibly the best weekend of my life. Just so pleasant, not too hot, had fun with friends. I took zillions of photos and videos, but borrowed my dad's camera. And I don't have the right cord to put the pics on the computer. AND now I also forgot to give my dad back his camera. Oops!

Here are a few pics I took on my phone:

Unrelated to the concert, but a tea-cup filled with flowers that my Mom made as a test for our wedding table centerpieces!


Here is Ben as this super cool installation at the museum.


Wilco!


Noah!


It was pretty darn rainy for two days of the three, so on Saturday Ben got these amazing rubber rain overalls, which he was so excited about. At one point they told everyone to go inside because it was about to rain really really hard, but Ben just sat out in one of our lawn chairs and basked in the down pour. Cute.


Wilco!

Me!






No comments:

Post a Comment