Friday, June 3, 2011

Oof.

Sometimes it feels like everything just happens at the same time, leading to a whirlwind of craziness. 

Agreed?

Right now I'm in Greenfield, MA, working in my dad's jewelry shop, making as many drusy rings as my little hands can. And now I have a headache. A bad one. So I left and am in the neat cafe next door, waiting for a bagel and maple cream cheese, which is really just cream cheese drizzled with hot maple syrup. It is quite possibly the best thing in the universe. Oh my god. 
It's so good. 

And now my fingers are sticky, and my keyboard is sticky. 

ANYWAY. I made really fantastic little bundle of drusy rings yesterday!


All but the dark one on the left are naturally colored. Can you believe it??

Oh, and it's free donut day at Dunkin Donuts! Get movin'!



1 comment: