Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Procrastination Post!

OKAY. From here on out, this blog will be better. BETTER. more! content! pictures! non-jewelry things! I PROMISE, OK? PLEASE KEEP READING!


Anyway. This weekend a handful of us are going out to Mass Moca (for non wedding related things) to see Wilco's Solid Sound Festival! I hope it's fun. I'm not a huge concert girl, and a festival general makes me want to go to sleep, but this one seems like it will be nice. So I'll be sure to post pictures through out THAT.

And....right now I'm drinking coffee that I brewed this morning that I hate. I love drinking coffees in other people's kitchens. Why? What's wrong with my coffee?

Hold on, I'm going to put more milk and some vanilla, or maple syrup, or SOMETHING.

Ok. It's a little better. Still not great.

So, what's new?

I have a serious craving to go shopping but will NOT.

Ok, time to make some pretty things. Later Gaters!

Hm. I'm having some major issues posting pictures right now. I'll try again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I recently discovered your blog via etsy and I think it's really cool, I'm going to keep reading it that's for sure...
    Funny, visually satisfying and with creative content...yup that's my thing!

    oli-creations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete