Saturday, July 9, 2011

To-Do

The fabulous Amy Marsh inspired me to do blog about my to do list. Only hers is way more interesting and well executed, and mine is just going to be a dullsville list.

TO DO THIS FINE SATURDAY:

1. Respond to every email I need to write back to.
2. Scrub the kitchen floor. Yes. It needs to be done and I feel like if I don't do it now, soon all of the white tiles will be turned various colors from food spills. Gross.
3. Attempt to clean up the living room/studio so it doesn't look like I live in a garbage cave.
4. Go to breakfast with best friend's parents,  brother, new fiance, and new fiance's parents.
5. Go see said brother's band play at local farmers market.
6. Go work at Ginger Root for a couple hours.
7. DUNZO FOR THE DAY.

AND to make this all the more juicy, I will take pictures of each and every event to post in a later...post.

ARE YOU EXCITED??!

No comments:

Post a Comment